Placing an order with Resume Valley would mean reading and accepting our TERMS AND POLICIES stated in this PROJECT AGREEMENT.
Resume Valley caters primarily to U.S. market. Our skilled writers use standard American English writing approach in creating your resume from scratch. We work closely with our clients through e-mail and phone communication to obtain sufficient information necessary to come up with an impressive, powerful resume that stands out from the rest and guarantees a successful job interview.
All our prices are in U.S. dollars and must be paid online via credit card or other acceptable modes of payment. As it is an upfront payment, you need to sign up and pay for one of our resume services before we proceed with the writing of your resume. You may sign up online at www.resumevalley.com and choose one of our services, or you may call us at our toll free number indicated in our website. Our sales representatives are available 24/7 to assist you. You need to provide us a valid credit card number and billing address during the process. You will be charged according to the service(s) selected. You will then receive a receipt from Resume Valley for the said transaction.
Also, please take note that in your billing statement, COGNIZANS will be reflected as our payment processor.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
- After signing-up for any Resume Valley’s service(s), a customer service representative will contact you to assist and answer any query you may have concerning the service(s) you have purchased.
- We will then send you an e-mail confirming your order; along with the questionnaire (can also be found next to order receipt). After which, a fully completed questionnaire should be sent via dashboard or through email at email@example.com not later than three (3) months after the order date. Otherwise, the order will be forfeited.
- Please be reminded that the corresponding turnaround time will start, only after upon receipt of completed questionnaire and/or other information, not on the date of sign up.
- After which, our Support Team will send you an e-mail indicating the date that the INITIAL DRAFT of your resume will be delivered (via dashboard).
- Please note that the resume you will receive on the due date is just the INITIAL DRAFT, not the FINAL DRAFT. If you agree that the initial draft will be your final draft, you need to send an e-mail confirmation to your writer, informing him/her to proceed with the finalization of the service(s) you purchased
- Should you think there are revisions to be made, you may send an e-mail to your writer regarding your concerns. The writer will then work on the revision until you are satisfied with the result.
- Upon confirming through e-mail that you agree with the finalization of your resume, the finalized copy of your resume will be sent to you.
- All our writers work from Mondays through Fridays, Pacific Standard Time (PST). Should you send request for revision during weekends, your assigned writer will be able to attend to your concerns the Monday thereafter. Please take note, however, that we will revise your resume until you are fully satisfied.
- If you reached more than four revisions, it is understood that you are pleased with the draft and want to proceed with finalization of the copy.
- An Acknowledgment Form will be sent to you, together with the final copies of your resume and inclusions to confirm that the project you purchased is closed and completed.
Expiration and Reactivation:
- All unfinished projects expire after six (6) months from sign-up date. If revisions will be made after expiration, you will be required to reactivate your account by paying a reactivation fee of $30 to be able to continue with the revision process.
- You will be allowed to continue with the revision of your resume within three (3) months after the reactivation date.
- We only accept posting of resumes within U.S. and Canada job sites. The resume will be posted only once.
- You need to pay additional $25 if revisions were to be made on the resume already posted. Furthermore, we will charge you $25 if you decide to remove the resumes from the job sites.
Unless special arrangements are made, the turnaround time for all resume services will be five (5) business days. Please be reminded though, that the said turnaround time will take effect upon receipt of completed questionnaire and/or other information, not on the date of sign up.
Though we commit ourselves toward excellent customer service, fact is, we cannot please everybody. There are instances that some clients are not satisfied with the outcome of our services; and because we offer services, not products, we do not offer a full refund. But since we are committed to providing you superior customer service, we will work with you throughout the process to resolve any issues you may have with your order. In this regard, following are our refund guidelines:
- Full refund will only be allowed within 24 hours after sign up. After 24 hours, the project is considered commenced and it will be assigned to our pool of resume writers. In the event that you decide to cancel the project after signing up, you are only allowed to receive 90 percent (90%) of the cost of the service you purchased; the ten percent (10%) will serve as an administrative fee.
- In the event that an initial draft was sent, and you decide to terminate your resume project with us, we will only refund 75% of the cost of the service(s) you purchased. However, if you received an initial draft, and one to two complete revisions, we will refund you with only 60% of the amount of the service(s) you purchased.
- For rush service, the rush fee will not be refunded if the service was delivered on or before the due date.
- Please be reminded though, that any refund transaction via phone conversation will not be honored. You need to inform us in writing that you are not satisfied with the service and would like to request for a refund. This should be done within two (2) days or (48 hours) after receipt of your draft. The Billing Department will send you a Refund Request Form (RRF), which you need to fill up and send back to formalize the order cancellation request.
This refund policy is enforced without exception because it is understood that you have read and reviewed this agreement prior to signing up. We are doing this to protect the company and our employees.
In addition, any percentage of refund will not take effect if:
- You have approved the resume draft we sent, as evidenced by the e-mail conversation with your assigned writer or with our Support Team.
- If the project has been terminated for reasons unrelated to our service.
- If we do not hear back from you for more than three (3) months.
Resume Valley’s vision is to become a trusted online provider of resume writing services, not only here in the United States, but also in other countries. Our team of professional writers is equipped with superior writing skills and is skilled at crafting a compelling resume that will produce successful results.
Resume Valley has produced thousands of job-winning resumes—the reason behind our portfolio of satisfied clients that can vouch of our expertise in the resume writing industry. Purchase any of our resume writing service, and be a step closer to the career that’s meant for you!